Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

STRESS LESS WEIGH LESS TIPS

STRESS LESS WEIGH LESS
Fretting about finding the perfect Mother's Day present could make you pile on extra kilos. A nine-year study published in the Journal of Epidermiology found that financial strain is one of the top reasons for weight gain, especially in people who are overweight. The likely reason? Levels of the stress hormone cortisol,which is linked to increased cravings and hungger, may shoot up faster and stay elevated longer in those who are overweight, says study co-autor dr Jason Block.Save your sanity(and your waistline)-make he card this year.

3 comments:

  1. I personally skilled numerous technical issues using this web site, I had
    to replenish the internet site a lot of occasions just before
    it so that you can insert properly. I was questioning if the hosting is OK?
    Not that My business is complaining, nevertheless slow packing instances situations will probably often have an effect on your current positioning
    on the web and might damage your own quality scores in the event marketing techniques along with aol.
    Regardless I’m adding this RSS to help the e-mail
    and might seek out a greater portion of your current particular exciting information.
    Feel free to surf my blog Garden design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering why I never thought of your?
    Stop by my blog post ... Rid Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your content.

    This article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark your website and
    keep checking for new information about once a
    week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    my blog post cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...